Jesus said “Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me.” - Mark 9:37

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

We're approved by USCIS!

Yes!

Hallelujah!

Thank you Jesus!

Our USCIS I-797 Approval Noticed arrived today, dated... 6/4/12!


I can't believe how excited I was to open that envelope...

This is a HUGE step towards bringing Eli home!

3/4 of our Dossier is already at our agency waiting. Steve is running I-797 to be certified by TX Secretary of State tomorrow am. Then we will FedEx it to Assistant Stork to be authenticated by Chinese Embassy. Then onto our agency will go the last few Dossier documents...

Which means we NEED that other $2,800 FAST!!!

Puzzle pieces are $5 to sponsor & Eli will see your name as one who helped bring him home.



Or we still have our Video Camera Give Away going on...

Ativa Mini HD Digital Video Camera. $5 Donation = 1 chance or $20 Donation = 5 chances


Please consider helping with any donation you feel led to give or can spare. It's crunch time now!

Thank you to all our supporters & prayer warriors. I know that God has used you all to help us get this far, and we pray the Lord blesses you tenfold.

Can not wait to be DTC (Dossier to China), won't you help us please? Eli is waiting...

One excited and hurridly working momma,
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers